Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement Between User And Equality Monitor
The Equality Monitor Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Equality Monitor. The Equality Monitor Web Site is offered to you on your unconditional acceptance of the same without modification of any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Equality Monitor Web Site constitutes your unconditional and irrevocable agreement and acceptance to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
3. Links To Third Party Sites
4. No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Equality Monitor Web Site, you covenant, undertake and warrant to Equality Monitor that you will not use the Equality Monitor Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Equality Monitor Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Equality Monitor Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Equality Monitor Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Equality Monitor Web Sites.
You agree that you shall NOT do any of the following, nor use the Equality Monitor Web Sites to do any of the following:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, material or other content (collectively "Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, false, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, stale, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, offensive or inappropriate.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a Equality Monitor employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Equality Monitor Web Sites.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or other rights of Equality Monitor, or any third party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Equality Monitor Web Sites or servers or networks connected to the Equality Monitor Web Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Equality Monitor Web Sites.
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the UK n Government as a foreign terrorist organization.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user or third-party.
- Collect or store personal data about other users or third party.
- Send email in violation of any UK n Enactment or Statute for the time being in force or any other applicable anti-"spam" law to Equality Monitor, or any third party.
- Use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, spyware, malware, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Equality Monitor Web Sites or any transaction being conducted on our site, or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Equality Monitor Web Sites.
- "Frame" or "mirror" the Equality Monitor Web Sites or any portion thereof.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Equality Monitor infrastructure, including but not limited to "spam" or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques.
- Use the Equality Monitor Web Sites in any manner if you are a competitor of Equality Monitor, including without limitation soliciting Professional / Candidates, or Employees of Equality Monitor for any purpose whatsoever.
- resell or make available to any non-user any of the Equality Monitor' services, the Equality Monitor Web Sites or any content on the Equality Monitor Web Sites, or use the Equality Monitor Web Sites for any unlawful, commercial, research or information gathering purposes or delete or revise any material posted by another User on the Equality Monitor Web Sites, access data not intended for you on the Equality Monitor Web Sites, or log into an account which you are not authorized to access.
6. Use Of Communication Services
The Equality Monitor Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
7. Agreement Between User And Equality Monitor
Equality Monitor has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Equality Monitor reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Equality Monitor reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Equality Monitor reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Equality Monitor' sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Equality Monitor does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Equality Monitor specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Equality Monitor spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Equality Monitor.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
8. Materials Provided To Equality Monitor Or Posted At Equality Monitor Web Site
Equality Monitor does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Equality Monitor (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Equality Monitor Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Equality Monitor, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Equality Monitor is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Equality Monitor' sole discretions
9. Liability Disclaimer
The Equality Monitor Services, Equality Monitor Web Sites (including all content thereon) and all intellectual property rights in or related to the Equality Monitor Web Sites, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks and any feedback left by Users on the Equality Monitor Web Sites, are owned and/or licensed by Equality Monitor, and all right, title and interest in the Equality Monitor Web Sites, the Equality Monitor related services and the related intellectual property rights, are and shall remain Equality Monitor sole property. This includes, without limitation, the "toqsoft.com" URL, toqsoft.com design logo, and certain other names and logos used by Equality Monitor, all of which are service marks or trademarks of Equality Monitor. This also includes, without limitation, the "look and feel" of the Equality Monitor Web Sites (including design, layout, color combinations, button shapes and other graphical elements), which is protected by Equality Monitor service marks, trademarks and copyrights.
12. Termination/Access Restriction
Equality Monitor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Equality Monitor Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Use of the Equality Monitor Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Equality Monitor as a result of this agreement or use of the Equality Monitor Web Site. Equality Monitor' performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Equality Monitor' right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Equality Monitor Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Equality Monitor with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Equality Monitor with respect to the Equality Monitor Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Equality Monitor with respect to the Equality Monitor Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
13. Copyright And Trademark Notices:
14. Notices And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
Notices: Any notice required or permitted to be given here under shall be in writing and sent by prepaid registered mail or by a courier service, in the manner as elected by the Party giving such notice to the designated address of the Equality Monitor - kindly refer "Contact Us" link as available on the website.
Equality Monitor is a trading name of TESA Digital Services Limited (a company registered in England and Wales – 10504375 - 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1 2JQ)